- Download the attached zip that contains the newest full version of jQuery (compressed minified version 3.3.1).
- Unzip the file to a location where you will browse to in a minute (desktop works fine).
- In Lectora, with your project open and your title selected, insert an HTML Extension (Insert tab – Add Web Object panel).
- That will add the extension to your root. With it selected choose the Properties tab or Double click the HTML Extension.
- In the first panel make sure the name is HTML Extension, for Type select Header Scripting from drop down.
- For File select browse for file and navigate to where you unzipped jQuery and select jquery-3.3.1.min.js.
That’s it. You know have loaded jQuery to use throughout your project. Let me know if you still get the blank screen. Again, sorry about the oversight.