Explore the community Forums Lectora Lectora Questions & Answers SCORM lesson_status 'stuck' in a specific day Reply To: SCORM lesson_status 'stuck' in a specific day

#430575 Score: 0
Profile photo of Tim K
Tim K
contributor
beginner
intermediate
advanced
friend finder
junior moderator
advocate
wise owl
curious george
Group Member
354 pts
@timk

If I remember correctly, in earlier versions of Lectora you would not have been allowed to have objects on title level, i.e. outside the AU. You might try to move and copy the buttons from the title level to each AU.

I watched the video:

You complete Day 0 and switch to Day 1 (00:41). I believe it works because the attempt on Day 0 is registered as “completed”, moodle closes the AU correctly and opens / starts the attempt on Day 1.

When you switch to Day 2 (00:54) Day 1 is “incomplete”. It might be that moodle keeps the attempt on Day 1 open, and displays Day 2 in “Review mode”. The LMS cannot have two Scorm packages / AUs open at the same time. As the command the button sends to the LMS is not AU specific it might still use the connection to the “Day 1” AU.

You might try the following …

in Lectora:

Setup the AUs in a way that each is a prerequisite of the next, i.e. so that you cannot continue unless the currently running AU is “completed”.

in Moodle:

Set “Disable preview mode” to Yes.

Set “Force completed” to Yes
which is a setting that “is useful if the SCORM package does not handle revisiting an attempt correctly, in review or browse mode, or otherwise incorrectly issues the completion status.”, i.e. to avoid status inconsistencies when switching back and forth between AUs.

When I try to achieve things like this I would usually build 4 separate titles and use moodles “Conditions” to control the users access to the AUs.