hi guys, thanks for you replys and insights
I thought that this could be a Moodle issue too, but if were it should fail in both (as it was happening in version 18.0.1). I didn’t see any errors in console for both browsers while navigating.
I manage to update the moodle settigns as you suggested with no luck. In Lectora, I changed the buttons location to inside AU with same result, then moved them to inside each page, same result too. I can not use the prerequisite for the AU’s as the lessons are free to navigate without order, and build separate courses unfortunately are not an option at this moment.
The most strange is, as said before, that using Lectora 18.0.1 it failed in both browsers. updating to 18.1.4 it started to work with firefox. I’m talking here about the exact same package.
Moreover with a older version of Lectora (9) that we used for a very long time this never happen. When updating to 18.0.1 the problem started, and updating it started to work in firefox. That’s why it can’t be a moodle issue.
I really would like to have an official response from Trivantis team on this as this is easily to reproduce and say for sure if is a Lectora bug or not. I submitted in the support area but got no formal feedback from them 🙁
Attached are 2 videos published in 18.1.4: a)working in firefox b) not working in chrome.
working in firefox: https://streamable.com/efh8e
not working in chrome: https://streamable.com/5x1b0