Explore the community Forums Lectora Inspire Tools Questions & Answers Lectora not showing as complete to learners Reply To: Lectora not showing as complete to learners

#443529 Score: 0
Profile photo of Ciaran Whelan
Ciaran Whelan
beginner
intermediate
curious george
picture perfect
friend finder
wise owl
contributor
@cwhelan2537

Joe, that is a great idea. In all of our courses we have a conclusion page in which we normally get sent as proof proof of completion. So I will add the completion action on show of the initial page with the score.

Tim, this course was developed prior to shifting across to SCORM 1.2. The LMS we are using is called WorldLearn. It is developed here in South Australia for Government Departments. As for score, I have to do a bit of reading to see how to push the score to the LMS as we do not normally do this. When users press the record your training, nothing is sent from the button on this course. We have a conclusion page on every course, thus the learners are used to seeing this. This course is 1 of 120 courses we have for the Police to do, and seems the most buggy course of not showing completion.

I will make some changes to the actions and re-upload to the LMS, and report back.