Hi Darrell (@Web-Foley)
According to the WCAG techniques I found here: https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20-TECHS/H30.html
It looks like the text inside the A tag is typically descriptive enough. Thanks for letting us know about this, interesting!
If your example description applies for all hyperlinks inside text blocks you can add the title attribute this way:
For Lectora Publisher, Inspire, or Desktop:
triv$('[id*=text] a', getDisplayDocument()).attr('title','This link opens in a new browser window.')
For Lectora Online it would be a little different:
triv$('[name*=dcon2] a', getDisplayDocument()).attr('title','This link opens in a new browser window.')
Hope that helps for now, but let’s talk at the LAUG meeting!
We did open a ticket to look into adding to the hyperlink dialog as you suggest, thanks again!