Explore the community Forums Lectora Lectora Questions & Answers Action Pane: Bug report: no action pane in 19.0.2 Reply To: Action Pane: Bug report: no action pane in 19.0.2

#449296 Score: 0
Profile photo of Eric Thomas
Eric Thomas
beginner
intermediate
friend finder
wise owl
contributor
@ethomas5519

Well I was afraid to mention it but when minimizing the Timeline Pane (dragging the top border down as far as you can), it can behave differently.  Sometimes you can’t get the top border to go below the white area directly above the blue toolbar at the bottom (see attached screenshot timeline-pane-min-1.png).  This is correct behavior in that the border stays visible and you can still grab it.  Other times the you CAN get the top border to go below the white area (timeline-pane-min-2.png).  This is obviously incorrect behavior because the border is now hidden until Lectora is either resized or restarted.  With this in mind, you have to try to minimize the Timeline Pane until in incorrectly minimizes in order to see the top border of the Action Pane (assuming it was fully minimized), otherwise the Timeline Pane’s top border is right on top of the Action Pane’s top border.  So I can’t really tell you when it will correctly or incorrectly minimize, but if you try immediately after restarting Lectora that seems to work for me.  Good luck.  We are working on a fix.