Explore the community Forums Lectora Lectora Suggestions Add a Bug Reporting Forum?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Laura Gillenwater
    Laura Gillenwater
    contributor
    advanced
    intermediate
    friend finder
    verified member
    advocate
    wise owl
    picture perfect
    Group Member
    12 pts
    @tecocat

I just encountered what I’m pretty sure is some kind of bug in Lectora 17 and I wanted to report it and post the (hopefully) temporary fix I found for it. I think that, by having a separate forum for this, the developers could check that forum for things to fix and Lectora users could check it when they’re experiencing a problem, to see if it’s been reported and/or if someone has found a workaround/fix for it.

This post has received 2 votes up.
    #356203 Score: 1
    Profile photo of Tim K
    Tim K
    contributor
    beginner
    intermediate
    advanced
    friend finder
    junior moderator
    advocate
    wise owl
    curious george
    Group Member
    302 pts
    @timk

There’s a “Submit a support ticket” on the right-hand side of the website. This (I think) is the way to go, Support usually reacts really really quickly.

This post has received 1 vote up.
    #356432 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Jennifer Valley
    Jennifer Valley
    contributor
    beginner
    friend finder
    advanced
    lectora beginner
    verified member
    wise owl
    picture perfect
    curious george
    114 pts
    @jvalley4735

I’ll take this into consideration.  Essentially the Questions & Answers section is for reporting problems, asking questions, and seeking advice.  The current process is for the Community to act as a Peer to Peer interaction platform. With that being said I’m monitoring the various threads to make sure no one’s question goes unanswered. Sometimes I’ll pull support or members of the development team in as needed.  For direct support with your files, it’s recommended that you use the button Tim mentioned to start up a support ticket.

#387646 Score: 1
    Profile photo of Math Notermans
    Math Notermans
    contributor
    intermediate
    advanced
    friend finder
    junior moderator
    advocate
    LUC16 Attendee
    LUC16
    wise owl
    curious george
    117 pts
    @mnotermans5114

Actually i do like Laura’s idea. Big disadvantage of how bugs are collected now, is a lack of overview for the users. I deliberately delay installing 17.1 and 17.2 because of that lack.

This post has received 1 vote up.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.