Explore the community Forums Lectora LMS Integration Advice on re-starting lesson

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Andrew Lian
    Andrew Lian
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    advanced
    contributor
    wise owl
    curious george
    12 pts
    @mlapl1

Hello

Any advice on how to use SCORM information from an LMS to re-start a lesson at a point where student had previously left off? I am not sure of what is stored on the LMS and how to get it back to start at the previous stopping point. Basically, I do not want students to be able to complete only when they do the entire lesson in one sitting (or be counted as complete if they have done only part of the lesson).

Thank you
    Andrew

#384760 Score: 1
    Profile photo of CarlFink
    CarlFink
    beginner
    intermediate
    contributor
    LUC16 Attendee
    wise owl
    curious george
    advanced
    8 pts
    @CarlFink

Andrew, Lectora lets you set the “Return to last visited page” thing within the actual course, instead of using the SCORM API to find that page. It’s generally easier–if you can do it that way I recommend it.

This post has received 1 vote up.
    • This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of CarlFink CarlFink .
    #384851 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Andrew Lian
    Andrew Lian
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    advanced
    contributor
    wise owl
    curious george
    12 pts
    @mlapl1

Thank you very much <span class=”bbp-user-nicename”><span class=”handle-sign”>@</span>CarlFink</span> . My concern was that this facility was available only on computers previously used to do the lesson but apparently, it interrogates the LMS database or SCORM engine.

Cheers

Andrew

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.