Explore the community Forums CenarioVR CenarioVR Questions & Answers Another bug report: black bar on side of preview

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of CarlFink
    CarlFink
    beginner
    intermediate
    contributor
    LUC16 Attendee
    wise owl
    curious george
    advanced
    friend finder
    41 pts
    @CarlFink

See attachment 1. When I have my Firefox (current) window maximized at 1920×1080 and enter Preview, the rectangle from top to bottom of the tab, which includes the Edit/Preview toggle control, goes black. If I restore the window, this doesn’t happen, only when maximized. If I switch tabs, then switch back, the black vertical bar disappears and the preview fills the window as expected. If I restore the window, go to Preview, then maximize it, I get both horizontal and vertical black bars. (See attachment 2.) Again, switching tabs and switching back restores normal function.

Firefox bug? Some driver issue? In any case, it isn’t a dealbreaking bug, just something I thought I’d mention.

• This topic was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Profile photo of CarlFink CarlFink .
    Attachments:
    #449521 Score: 0
    Profile photo of John Blackmon
    John Blackmon
    beginner
    intermediate
    contributor
    friend finder
    advanced
    junior moderator
    wise owl
    LUC16
    LUC16 Attendee
    verified member
    49 pts
    @johnb

Could be a Firefox issue, but I can’t repeat it. Are you able to see the issue in Chrome?

#449668 Score: 0
    Profile photo of CarlFink
    CarlFink
    beginner
    intermediate
    contributor
    LUC16 Attendee
    wise owl
    curious george
    advanced
    friend finder
    41 pts
    @CarlFink

John, no, I can’t reproduce in Chrome (or Chromium, which is what I am actually using).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.