Explore the community Forums Lectora Lectora Questions & Answers Assessment bookmark questi n

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of paulieb13
    paulieb13
    @paulieb13

Currently, we’re working on a Title that includes 5 Tests, who’s scores are averaged together at the end. We’d like the users to be able to exit the course and return while having their progress along with their scores saved.The problem we’ve seemed to encounter is the LMS field where the scores are saved has a character limit. With the amount of data we’re sending, we receive an error from the LMS saying some of our information will not be saved.Our solution is simple in theory, but doesn’t seem to be working. We’d like to overwrite the contents of the suspend_data field and only retain the scores of the completed tests, and allowing the user to restart any unfinished test. At the conclusion of each Test, we’d send the score to the suspend_data field. Then, ideally, when the user returns Lectora will then pull the scores from the LMS and use them to average the scores before submitting the final score back to the LMS.I’ve tried to send the value of the test using an External HTML Object with Type: Other and the following code.[/CODE]This obviously doesn’t work, or else I wouldn’t be here. Any ideas how to resolve this issue?Thanks in advance.Paul[CODE][/CODE]This obviously doesn’t work, or else I wouldn’t be here. Any ideas how to resolve this issue?Thanks in advance.Paul

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.