Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Arnab Gogoi
    Arnab Gogoi
    beginner
    intermediate
    picture perfect
    curious george
    @agogoi2266

Please help me if the following points can be done in Lectora:
    1. Randomization: Our assessment questions are created by dividing all the questions into topics. Let’s say 100 questions for Topic 1 and 75 questions for Topic 2 are created. In the exam, we want 10 questions from Topic 1’s 100 questions and 7 questions from Topic 2’s 75 questions to be picked at random for each candidate who appears for the test. As we have created our questions keeping in mind this requirement, we are trying to replicate the same in Lectora.
    2. Timer: I would like to know if a timer could be set for the whole exam. For example, 50 mins to solve 100 questions.
    3. Report generations, certification and data sheet creation: I can see the results could be shown at the end of the exam. Is it also possible to generate a certificate with marks obtained in the exam? Also, can a report be generated and the database of all the tests taken by the candidates.Also, report of all the exams taken by one candidate.

#417154 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Tim K
    Tim K
    contributor
    beginner
    intermediate
    advanced
    friend finder
    junior moderator
    advocate
    wise owl
    curious george
    Group Member
    263 pts
    @timk

1. Yes, that’s possible. You can structure the test chapter in sections and randomly pull any number of questions from each section.

2. Setting a time limit for completing the test is a standard feature. You can execute any action you like when the time is up

3. You can create a certficate page and fill in variable values from the course / the current attempt. All reports concerning all participants or all attempts of the same participant are beyond the limits of the current attempt. I don’t think there’s a way to do this with Lectora alone.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.