Explore the community Forums Lectora Online Lectora Online Questions & Answers Audio Controller disappears when previewing or publishing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Eoin Walsh
    Eoin Walsh
    beginner
    intermediate
    picture perfect
    curious george
    wise owl
    contributor
    @ewalsh.3688

Hi everyone,

I’ve noticed that any titles I’ve previewed or published in Lectora Online since Monday (14/09) that contain the Audio Controller/Player are either not playing or completely disappearing in the exported package. Even seems to be happening when I publish to ReviewLink or my LMS.

Has anyone else noticed a similar problem at all? I logged a fault call this morning, but haven’t heard anything back yet, and can’t publish any new content 🙁

Thanks in advance,

#450584 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Bruce Parker
    Bruce Parker
    LUC16 Attendee
    verified member
    beginner
    intermediate
    wise owl
    contributor
    picture perfect
    1 pt
    @bparker2032

I am not seeing that behavior. Could you export your title and upload to here? I can take a look at it.

#450588 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Eoin Walsh
    Eoin Walsh
    beginner
    intermediate
    picture perfect
    curious george
    wise owl
    contributor
    @ewalsh.3688

Unfortunately I can’t share the exact content, but it does also happen when I create a new title. I’ve managed to record a screen-capture attached below.

What I have found is that it isn’t affecting MP3 files, but does affect M4A files.

Thankfully the convert to MP3 option now seems to work with M4A files as a workaround (which I think must be a new change).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.