Explore the community Forums Lectora Lectora Questions & Answers Audio Recording in Lectora

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Lisa Hinterweger
    Lisa Hinterweger
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    curious george
    picture perfect
    wise owl
    @lhinterweger2536

I am trying to record audio clips for selected pages in my Lectora Title.  I am able to click on the record “New Audio button and follow all the steps as outlined in the Information Center.  When I click on the record “New Audio” a box appears with a red record button.  When I click the record button, a counter starts and it appears as though I am recording.  When I click on the record button to stop the recording session, I get an option to Save or Discard the recording.  After clicking “Save”, an audio bar appears on my selected page.  The problem is that when I try to play the audio it is not there.  The counter is showing 00.00.  The audio file is showing under the page and is present in the media folder.  I have used this feature in the past without difficulty.  I am using a USB microphone that is showing up in the Audio Record box under settings. Has anyone else experienced this?  Can someone help me?

Lisa

#376729 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Jennifer Valley
    Jennifer Valley
    contributor
    beginner
    friend finder
    advanced
    lectora beginner
    verified member
    wise owl
    picture perfect
    curious george
    117 pts
    @jvalley4735

@lhinterweger2536 – Is this still happening for you?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.