Explore the community Forums Lectora Lectora Questions & Answers Blank Screen – SCORM Publishing V17

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Neil Scott
    Neil Scott
    beginner
    intermediate
    curious george
    wise owl
    @nscott8678

I am republishing an existing title as a SCORM package to be loaded onto our LMS (Kenexa).

Previously, the title was successfully published using Lectora 16. It loaded correctly on the LMS.

If I re-publish the title in Lectora 17, it fails to load via the LMS, displaying a blank screen.

I read that enabling ‘seamless play’ in V17 can cause these issues, so I disabled that. However it still fails to display correctly.

I have updated a few other titles in V17 and need to load them into the LMS. However, they are all going to fail in the same way.

I still have V16 installed, so I ran a test by re-publishing the old title. It displayed correctly after loading via the LMS.

Any suggestions?

To complicate things even further, I have also developed a different title using V18. I’m hoping for better success with that.

#433132 Score: 0
    Neil Scott
    beginner
    intermediate
    curious george
    wise owl
    @nscott8678

I have since completed further testing.

I loaded titles developed in V17 into V16 and published them. They load and display correctly via the LMS.

I also uploaded a title developed in V17 to SCORM cloud and it displayed correctly. The same title produces a blank screen when loaded onto our LMS (Kenexa).

The bottom line is that V17 titles produce a blank screen in Kenexa LMS.

Perhaps there are some publishing settings I can use to get a result in Kenexa?

#433202 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Johnattan Barona
    Johnattan Barona
    beginner
    intermediate
    wise owl
    contributor
    curious george
    8 pts
    @jbarona9656

Regarding the blank screen, there were fixes in v18 that may help you have you had any luck publishing with v18?

#433258 Score: 0
    Neil Scott
    beginner
    intermediate
    curious george
    wise owl
    @nscott8678

V18 produced the same result as V17 ie. a blank screen.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.