Explore the community Forums CenarioVR CenarioVR Questions & Answers Branded app on Oculus Go / Quest

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Craig Gray
    Craig Gray
    beginner
    intermediate
    picture perfect
    curious george
    wise owl
    friend finder
    @cgray.7559

Hello,

I’m building some VR training for a customer and would like to provide a branded Oculus Go / Oculus Quest branded app.  Is it possible to have the customers logo on the app to provide them a branded experience?  More of a white label option if possible.

Thanks!

#433348 Score: 0
    Profile photo of John Blackmon
    John Blackmon
    beginner
    intermediate
    contributor
    friend finder
    advanced
    junior moderator
    wise owl
    LUC16
    LUC16 Attendee
    verified member
    30 pts
    @johnb

As you can imagine, a custom/white label App would need to be maintained and updated for every update of the App, which is about once every two weeks now. We do provide the possibility to brand the loading screen, which is set in the scenario settings.

#433350 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Craig Gray
    Craig Gray
    beginner
    intermediate
    picture perfect
    curious george
    wise owl
    friend finder
    @cgray.7559

Thanks for the quick reply.  I can see how that would be an issue.  Maybe a configuration setting where it can be set, so that when I provide headsets to the customer I can change the logo?  And possibly the main screen background.  Since I provide the headsets and pre download the scenes I was hoping to shield the customer from the tools I use to create the content which will help me keep and continue their business.

Just some thought’s how how I can leverage your platform to build VR training programs for clients, but not give away the process of creating them.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.