Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Math Notermans
    Math Notermans
    contributor
    intermediate
    advanced
    friend finder
    junior moderator
    advocate
    LUC16 Attendee
    LUC16
    wise owl
    curious george
    118 pts
    @mnotermans5114

I can call the disabled and enabled state of a button in Lectora or from Javascript. However calling an over or out state aint possible. Not a biggie, but however it would be good to be able to call the overstates of other buttons then the current one too from an action.

#309015 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Sergey Snegirev
    Sergey Snegirev
    contributor
    intermediate
    advanced
    friend finder
    lab member
    junior moderator
    advocate
    LUC16
    LUC16 Attendee
    wise owl
    336 pts
    @ssneg

According to W3C specification, hovering is a trusted event. It means that it can only be initiated by user input, not programmatically. I am curious what are you trying to achieve with this though, maybe there are other ways to do the same thing?

#309108 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Math Notermans
    Math Notermans
    contributor
    intermediate
    advanced
    friend finder
    junior moderator
    advocate
    LUC16 Attendee
    LUC16
    wise owl
    curious george
    118 pts
    @mnotermans5114

🙂 Worked around it allready. Case was this… had an element with 2 different parts in it that needed to be animated on a user rollover… user hovers part 1… part1 and part2 should show a different animation. user hovers part 2, same thing happens. Because i wanted it to be simple and reusable for all, no use of javascript, just plain Lectora actions. So i used image buttons…well…part 1 couldnot reach the hover for part2 and vice versa… In the end i skipped the imagebutton and used 1 bigger transparant button that just calls a actiongroup. Works equally good, only my hotspot is bigger..in fact i could use multiple hotspots triggering the same actiongroup i just realise 😉

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.