Explore the community Forums Lectora Lectora Questions & Answers Buttons disappear when published to SCORM

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of agustav
    agustav
    friend finder
    beginner
    intermediate
    contributor
    LUC16 Attendee
    curious george
    wise owl
    3 pts
    @agustav

I just finished building a course using one of the Course Starters in Lectora.  It runs fine, but once published to SCORM, the buttons on 2 of the pages that were part of the pre-built course starter are either gone or not functioning (mouse cursor doesn’t even change to a hand when over the button).  On another page that I added buttons to myself, the buttons work fine in SCORM–it’s just the ones that are part of the course starter.  I tried deleting and re-adding the buttons, but that didn’t change anything.  Any ideas?  Again, it works fine in “run” and “preview” mode–this doesn’t happen until I publish to SCORM.  Help!!

#361393 Score: 0
    Profile photo of agustav
    agustav
    friend finder
    beginner
    intermediate
    contributor
    LUC16 Attendee
    curious george
    wise owl
    3 pts
    @agustav

Just an update on this–I ended up rebuilding the two pages that didn’t work in the Course Starter and now they work fine.  Has anyone else encountered this problem (buttons don’t work in Course Starter course template when uploaded to SCORM)?  It’s discouraging because those course starter could be a huge time saver if they worked properly, but this caused me to lose 3 days with trying to troubleshoot and then rebuilding (between teaching a bunch of classes).

#361395 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Darrel Somoza
    Darrel Somoza
    contributor
    friend finder
    beginner
    intermediate
    junior moderator
    advanced
    wise owl
    curious george
    209 pts
    @Klaatu

Try publishing without seamless play. That seems to fix everything…lol.

#361399 Score: 0
    Profile photo of agustav
    agustav
    friend finder
    beginner
    intermediate
    contributor
    LUC16 Attendee
    curious george
    wise owl
    3 pts
    @agustav

Thanks for the reply–I’m not sure what you mean.  Is there an option somewhere to choose seamless play (or not)?

#361401 Score: 0
    Profile photo of agustav
    agustav
    friend finder
    beginner
    intermediate
    contributor
    LUC16 Attendee
    curious george
    wise owl
    3 pts
    @agustav

Never mind!  I found it!  Thanks for the suggestion–I’ve already solved the problem in this particular title by rebuilding those pages, but I will definitely try that if I encounter the problem again.  Thank you!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.