Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Ashley Veney
    Ashley Veney
    beginner
    intermediate
    curious george
    wise owl
    friend finder
    @aveney3170

I am still working in Lectora 17 . I attached a picture so you can see hw the page is set up.

I have transparent buttons over each letter in a textbox. the big transparent  button is there to simply disable while displaying one of the letters contents…

On to the problem.. at letter M the buttons seem to shift right. So much so that if I click on “P” the contents of “O” is displayed. and the “P” is located in the blank white space to the right of the letter.

I’ve tried moving the buttons and text to the left, tried making the transparent buttons smaller, tried locking the position, tried ungrouping, tried publishing to see if it would be that way in the lms. how can I fix this?

Attachments:
    #418110 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Darrel Somoza
    Darrel Somoza
    contributor
    friend finder
    beginner
    intermediate
    junior moderator
    advanced
    wise owl
    curious george
    194 pts
    @Klaatu

The first thing would be to post a sample. You can remove most of the other content if that’s necessary or replace content with gibberish.

#418119 Score: 2
    Profile photo of Tim K
    Tim K
    contributor
    beginner
    intermediate
    advanced
    friend finder
    junior moderator
    advocate
    wise owl
    curious george
    Group Member
    271 pts
    @timk

The easiest way should be to type the letters into the button.

This post has received 2 votes up.
    #418317 Score: 0
    Ashley Veney
    beginner
    intermediate
    curious george
    wise owl
    friend finder
    @aveney3170

I made a quick mock of the course, as you navigate through, you’ll see thinngs begin to shift somehow even though they do not appear to be on the page.

#418321 Score: 0
    Ashley Veney
    beginner
    intermediate
    curious george
    wise owl
    friend finder
    @aveney3170

I am still working in Lectora 17.1.3 . I have to publish in Scorm 1.2 and only using internet explorer. I attached the file.

I have transparent buttons over each letter in a textbox. the big transparent  button is there to simply disable while displaying one of the letters contents…

On to the problem.. at letter M the buttons seem to shift right. So much so that if I click on “P” the contents of “O” is displayed. and the “P” is located in the blank white space to the right of the letter.

I’ve tried moving the buttons and text to the left, tried making the transparent buttons smaller, tried locking the position, tried ungrouping, tried publishing to see if it would be that way in the lms. I haven’t tried another browser such as chrome or firefox and am curious to know does this problem still occur in a new browser. how can I fix this?

Attachments:
    1. FAKE-COURSE.zip
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.