Explore the community Forums Lectora Lectora Questions & Answers Captivate swf within Lectora

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of d80man
    d80man
    @d80man

First of all, this is my first post, I am rather new to programming or e-learning, I don’t have any programming background.
    I am trying to create e-learning module with swf file (single) within lectora template.
    I created a wide Lectora template (900×600) with the navigation buttons on right bottom and the swf file on the left side of the template.
    My questions:
    1. Can I use the swf file created by Captivate to trigger the appearance/hide of an object in Lectora?
    2. I know there is a function in Captivate to execute javascript at the end of the project, how can I use it to auto move to the next slide in Lectora?
    Thanks,
    CM

First of all, this is my first post, I am rather new to programming or e-learning, I don’t have any programming background.
    I am trying to create e-learning module with swf file (single) within lectora template.
    I created a wide Lectora template (900×600) with the navigation buttons on right bottom and the swf file on the left side of the template.
    My questions:
    1. Can I use the swf file created by Captivate to trigger the appearance/hide of an object in Lectora?
    2. I know there is a function in Captivate to execute javascript at the end of the project, how can I use it to auto move to the next slide in Lectora?
    Thanks,
    CM

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.