Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of brian redmond
    brian redmond
    beginner
    intermediate
    curious george
    wise owl
    contributor
    @bredmond.7251

Is there a way to easily center content horizontally and vertically (rectangular images,  question cards, …) aligned with the initial view so that rectangular shapes remain rectangular (right-angled corners) ?

I tend to place all of my content in this area so there is much overlap when dragging elements on the scene. If I use the list view to select my content element then the view re-centres the scene around the specific visual element (image/question card,…) making it difficult to align the element to the center of the initial view.

Also I am looking for help/coaching in reviewing my work with the aim of improving the (visual) quality. Is this a service available from CenarioVR?

Many thanks for your help and for a great platform.

#436705 Score: 2
    Profile photo of John Blackmon
    John Blackmon
    beginner
    intermediate
    contributor
    friend finder
    advanced
    junior moderator
    wise owl
    LUC16
    LUC16 Attendee
    verified member
    43 pts
    @johnb

There are a few things here that might be helpful.

When you enter a scene, the currently set center of the scene is what is shown first, and anything you create will be automatically positioned in the center of your current view, so it will be there automatically.

You can always get back to the center of your view in a scene by clicking on the “Set Initial View” button on the thumbnail for the scene, selecting “Reset”, and then “Done”. Again, any objects created after that will be set in the center of your view.

If you have multiple objects that you want all on the same plane in front of the user, and want their respective sides to “line up”, try using a group. Grouping objects sets them on their own plane, so they can be lined up properly.

Finally, if you always want content in front of the user, and don’t want it to be on the sphere at all, set it to fixed. This displays the object on a flat plane that does not move out of the users field of view.

This post has received 2 votes up.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.