Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of switalba Switalski
    switalba Switalski
    beginner
    intermediate
    advanced
    contributor
    picture perfect
    Group Member
    curious george
    wise owl
    friend finder
    2 pts
    @switalba

Is there a way to customize the radio buttons to be a graphic and the user clicks the graphic to answer the question? If I customize the Radio Button in the under the Test & Survey ribbon it changes all the radio buttons to the same thing. How can I avoid this?

I’m using Lectora Inspire v17

Thanks

Billi

#359918 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Jennifer Valley
    Jennifer Valley
    contributor
    beginner
    friend finder
    advanced
    lectora beginner
    verified member
    wise owl
    picture perfect
    curious george
    114 pts
    @jvalley4735

You can specify what radio button you want to use within your course by heading over to the Test & Survey ribbon and choosing the option from the Customize Controls section.  From within here, you can specify pre-defined images or there is an option to upload your own.  Here’s the help documentation for it: http://trivantis.com/help/Lectora/17/ENG/Lectora_Help/index.html#3852.html

#369438 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Jason Dalrymple
    Jason Dalrymple
    beginner
    intermediate
    wise owl
    curious george
    contributor
    friend finder
    advanced
    picture perfect
    46 pts
    @JasonADal

One item to note is that you cannot change the properties for either if you have Use Web Accessibility settings checked in the course design with version 16. You CAN change the settings with this de-selected, then go back and select it to affect the changes.

@jvalley4735 – Was this updated in v17? If not, could you add this to the suggestions?

An additional option I’d like to see is the ability to customize the radio/check boxes at either the page level or just the question itself. I’m creating a “task list” where the check mark changes when a task is completed and for now using a change contents when the task is completed.

#371780 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Jennifer Valley
    Jennifer Valley
    contributor
    beginner
    friend finder
    advanced
    lectora beginner
    verified member
    wise owl
    picture perfect
    curious george
    114 pts
    @jvalley4735

@switalba – You could also use image-based questions to get around this issue: https://community.trivantis.com/shared-content/image-based-question-examples/

Another option is to use a Hot Spot question in place of a regular multiple choice. Put all of the images into one image then set each one as a hot spot, and indicate which spot is correct.

@JasonADal – I’ll check to see if this one is already existing and if it’s not I’ll be sure to add it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.