Even i too facing the same issue. I am a new user of Lectora. While i am trying to give feedback for my questions, the message box shows the title as Lectora Inspire. I want to change the title and replace with my own wordings. Is there any possibility to change the same. Please give me an idea to change it.
This only seems to happen when it’s published to the light box feature. I went to the properties window for the popup and changed the name there, but once it’s published it still only shows the title of the overall course in the browser title.
1. Go to http://jquery.com/download/
2. Select “Download the compressed, production jQuery 3.2.1” to download the newest full version of the minified jQuery. Remember where you put it as you will have to browse to it in a minute.
3. In your Lectora project select the title so that when you add the extension it will be the second item in the title explorer.
4. Select the INSERT tab. Add the Web Object HTML Extension.
5. With the HTML Extension selected click on the PROPERTIES tab.
6. Select TYPE: Header Scripting
7. Select FILE: Browse for file – Browse to and select the jQuery file you just downloaded.
You should now have access to jQuery in your project.