Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of MITCHELL MARCIALES
    MITCHELL MARCIALES
    beginner
    intermediate
    picture perfect
    curious george
    wise owl
    contributor
    friend finder
    @mmarciales6815

Hi,

I have a course that allows you to choose questions in no particular order.

I have a total of 8 questions (each worth 10 points) in which you get no second chances, if you get 6 questions correct I want to set it to take you to a scene that tells you you passed, shows you your final score and gives you a button to finish the course.

How can I tell Cenario VR to take you to that pass scene once you reached those 60 points? (since the course is not really linear)

#415140 Score: 1
    Profile photo of John Blackmon
    John Blackmon
    beginner
    intermediate
    contributor
    friend finder
    advanced
    junior moderator
    wise owl
    LUC16
    LUC16 Attendee
    verified member
    29 pts
    @johnb

For the action on each correct answer, use “Add to Score” – 10 points. Then add another action, Link (to scene you want to go to) and set as its condition “if Score is greater than 60”.

Should do it.

This post has received 1 vote up.
    #415190 Score: 0
    MITCHELL MARCIALES
    beginner
    intermediate
    picture perfect
    curious george
    wise owl
    contributor
    friend finder
    @mmarciales6815

That worked great. Thanks!!!

Now… I have a failed course screen. This one is trickier because Cenario should only send you to the fail screen if there is no way you can get a score of at least 60. Basically Cenario needs to know you ran out of chances to get more points (every time you answer a question, I remove access to the scene where the question lives), and send you to the fail screen because of that.

Can’t figure that one out either…

🙁

#415240 Score: 0
    Profile photo of John Blackmon
    John Blackmon
    beginner
    intermediate
    contributor
    friend finder
    advanced
    junior moderator
    wise owl
    LUC16
    LUC16 Attendee
    verified member
    29 pts
    @johnb

I suppose you could add a link to the failed scene in that has multiple conditions that check if each question has been answered and score is less than a certain amount.

#415257 Score: 0
    MITCHELL MARCIALES
    beginner
    intermediate
    picture perfect
    curious george
    wise owl
    contributor
    friend finder
    @mmarciales6815

I did something similar where I added a rule that you had to visit each scene where the question lives and the have a failing score to send you to the Fail scene. This is very tedious and time consuming though. I have a total of eight questions each with 3 wrong answers, and I have to give 8 condition statements then having to scroll to find the object to assign to each wrong answer manually, one by one.

There has to be a better way to do this.   🙁

I wish that I could add a rule that stated:

Link to: “Scene X”, IF: “All question cards have been answered”, AND: “scenario score is NOT passing.” (and be able to save this rule as a template and just paste it into each wrong answer all at once).

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.