Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jason Dalrymple
    Jason Dalrymple
    beginner
    intermediate
    wise owl
    curious george
    contributor
    friend finder
    advanced
    picture perfect
    54 pts
    @JasonADal

I double checked the forum and didn’t see anything that addresses this particular issue.

According to the description, the CurrentTime variable should display the time in “hh:mm AM/PM” format. However, when I set a text box to pull the variable, all I’m getting is the hh:mm.

I’m still running on 16, so can’t speak to whether the behavior is the same in 17. “Worst” case scenario I use JS to get and format the time how I want it to appear.

#366849 Score: 1
    Profile photo of Wendy Miller
    Wendy Miller
    beginner
    intermediate
    contributor
    advanced
    friend finder
    junior moderator
    wise owl
    verified member
    55 pts
    @wendymiller

Hi Jason,

I just tried this in 16.2.2 and it displayed 5:40 PM for me when I previewed it in IE 11, Chrome, and FireFox. But I do see the issue you mentioned if I only use Run Mode.

hh:mm AM/PM is supposed to be the default format, but you can change the format in Preferences > Publish Strings. It’s the very last one in the list of strings.

This post has received 1 vote up.
    #366866 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Jason Dalrymple
    Jason Dalrymple
    beginner
    intermediate
    wise owl
    curious george
    contributor
    friend finder
    advanced
    picture perfect
    54 pts
    @JasonADal

I’ll make sure to check that string before I publish and test. I meant to post again before I left work for the day to note that I realized it was just in Run mode, but fine in the browser. I’m capturing the time a learner starts the course, as they need it for an activity later on.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.