I’d like to have the ability to create my own drag and drop so that I have more flexibility on behavior and feedback. Some of the features I want:
1) Be able to set a property of any object as movable or not with a checkbox like the Initially Hidden checkbox.
2) Be able to do a trigger and/or condition of one object overlapping with another (the non-transparent areas, so I can do non-rectangle shapes).
3) Be able to do a condition on whether an objects X and Y coordinates are greater/less than/equal to a value.
Instead of or in addition to this functionality, I’d like to be able to perform actions on items within a question, such as moving them (to put back an object on drag and drop) or making them hidden.
1) Ability to designate any item as DRAGGABLE
2) Ability to designate any item as DROPZONE
3) Ability to add “On Drop” actions to both types
4) New condition “If [object A] intersects / overlaps / doesn’t intersect [object B]”
Maximum flexibility and minimum changes to existing UI patterns.