Explore the community Forums Lectora Lectora Questions & Answers Customize Test Results Page

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Sarah Dampier
    Sarah Dampier
    beginner
    intermediate
    @sdampier

Hello,

I would like the test results page to show which questions a learner has gotten correct/incorrect, provide feedback for each but NOT tell them what the correct answer is.

I do not see any way of doing this. The results page doesn’t display which answers are right/wrong without showing the correct answer, nor does it allow for feedback.

Am I missing something? Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for your help!

#296850 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Tara Medeiros
    Tara Medeiros
    21 pts
    @taramedeiros

Hi – The dilemma here is if you deselect the option “Include Correct Answer” from the Custom Test Results page properties, there is no way to indicate if the question is correct/incorrect. I’ve created a pretty simple work-around that should do the trick. You can certainly modify this further, but here’s what I did:

For every question included in your test there is a “Question Results Group” created on the Test Results page. Inside each of those groups I added a green check image (this could easily be a text block too if you wanted to display additional feedback) with the following action:

Trigger: Page Show
    Action: Change Contents
    Target: This Object
    Resource: <X image or any graphic you want to use to represent incorrect>
    Condition
    Variable: <associated question variable>
    Relationship: Is not correct

I’ve attached a sample test as a Library Object so you can open it up and take a look. I hope this helps!

#296854 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Sarah Dampier
    Sarah Dampier
    beginner
    intermediate
    @sdampier

Tara, thanks for the reply and suggestion! It’s too bad the program didn’t consider this for tests, but your work around should do the trick.

Thanks again!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.