Explore the community Forums Lectora Lectora Questions & Answers Embedding only part of a page

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Andrew Lian
    Andrew Lian
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    advanced
    contributor
    wise owl
    curious george
    12 pts
    @mlapl1

Hello…. hope this does not sound too silly.

I have an html5 audio recorder created by H5P that lives on a WordPress site.  The only way to create such a recorder is to use a plugin for moodle, WP or drupal. I chose WP. It has the advantage of easy installation and it always works.

I would like to embed ONLY the recorder into a Lectora page. The recorder is only part of the page on which it is found (in WP there is header and menus etc). So, is there some way that I can embed only the part of the WP page that contains the recorder and nothing else? Alternatively, do you know of a reliable, Lectora-embeddable html5 audio recorder?

I have not had much luck with Flash recorders which encounter security issues and the html5 recorders I have experimented with have been challenging for me to install (I do not have much fluency in installing JS on Lectora – although the things I do well I do ok).

Thanks for any help.

#403198 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Math Notermans
    Math Notermans
    contributor
    intermediate
    advanced
    friend finder
    junior moderator
    advocate
    LUC16 Attendee
    LUC16
    wise owl
    curious george
    121 pts
    @mnotermans5114

Cant you simply embed the HTML for the H5P component as external HTML object ?
    Regards,
    Math

#403200 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Andrew Lian
    Andrew Lian
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    advanced
    contributor
    wise owl
    curious george
    12 pts
    @mlapl1

That’s a thought. I will look. Thank you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.