Explore the community Forums Lectora Lectora Questions & Answers Error copying HTML files to Coursemill

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Kelly Richard
    Kelly Richard
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    curious george
    wise owl
    @krichard2476

I am trying to publish a course and keep getting this message: ” Error copying html files to Coursemill”.  I seen a few others post, but no real solutions.

The odd thing is that this works on my production environment but not my test and they are duplicates of each other.  I can get other courses to publish no problems. I have tried to import from the server and that doesn’t work either.

Any suggestions?? I have reached out to support as well.  The awt file is 899 KB, but the zip is only  388MB.

#412013 Score: 0
    Profile photo of AliciaForbes
    AliciaForbes
    beginner
    intermediate
    advanced
    wise owl
    friend finder
    picture perfect
    @AliciaForbes

I have had the same problem in the past. What I figured out was that some of the file names were too long. so when I published it to coursemill in the publish for review options pop up click on HTML options. select convert page name to short ID-based names checkbox.

#412030 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Anthony Vecchi
    Anthony Vecchi
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    picture perfect
    wise owl
    @avecchi3981

Hi Kelly. Like Alicia mentioned you definitely want to try enabling the short ID-based names option to see if that fixes your error. Otherwise I would also make sure that your test environment is using HTTPS as anything without a certificate can cause errors when interfacing with CourseMill.

#412550 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Kelly Richard
    Kelly Richard
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    curious george
    wise owl
    @krichard2476

I’ve tried both of these suggestions and still get the same error.  Any other suggestions.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.