Explore the community Forums Lectora Online Lectora Online Questions & Answers Error when testing for compliance.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Lisa Salazar
    Lisa Salazar
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    picture perfect
    curious george
    wise owl
    1 pt
    @Salalisa

When testing the LO zipped SCORM files in ADL tester, I’m getting a new error:

ERROR:   URL “images/Jacarta_CS.png” could not be verified for correct format

I have no image by this name in the file yet I am getting the error 4 times.

I’m out of ideas, so looking to see if any of you have a thought or solution?

Thanks!

#405090 Score: 0
    Profile photo of kelsey rodgers
    kelsey rodgers
    beginner
    intermediate
    advanced
    friend finder
    wise owl
    contributor
    Group Member
    curious george
    picture perfect
    5 pts
    @krodgers6170

Have you checked your title’s resources? Could be an image you deleted on screen, but it’s still being included in your published package.

I once had a corrupt  image in my title, and my LMS kept rejecting the scorm file until I deleted and replaced it in Lectora- then republished.

#405165 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Tricia Owens
    Tricia Owens
    beginner
    intermediate
    wise owl
    friend finder
    1 pt
    @towens9303

Lisa and I are working on this together, so I’m going to hop in here. Here are the steps we’ve taken:

Everything. 🙂

Kidding. Almost.

There is no image file in the course with the name Jacarta. There is nothing named Jacarta anywhere that I can see in the Lectora Online file. I’ve torn a copy of the course it all the way down to a single page with zero images (used or unused) in the course except for a newly created exit button so I can publish it to SCORM. The Jacarta images still show up in the imsmanifest.xml document (this is where the error is coming from). I have submitted it to Trivantis support in the hopes we do not have to rebuild, but wanted to throw this out there to see if anyone has any other ideas.

This course was made from a copy of a template we’ve used over and over without any issues. I appreciate any ideas!

#405325 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Joe Wieloch
    Joe Wieloch
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    contributor
    LUC16 Attendee
    verified member
    wise owl
    LUC17 Attendee
    advanced
    picture perfect
    38 pts
    @wheels

That sounds like an image that is included as a custom form element.  Do you have any custom form elements set (Test & Survey Tab).

#405441 Score: 1
    Profile photo of Tricia Owens
    Tricia Owens
    beginner
    intermediate
    wise owl
    friend finder
    1 pt
    @towens9303

Hi, Joe. You’re right. Trivantis support narrowed it down to the custom radio buttons and check boxes. I switched them back to the default form elements, and they sailed through ADL. It is strange that it only happens on some of the courses (all of courses have custom elements set)…and barely any of them even have a test question actually in the course. Still trying to figure this one out.

This post has received 1 vote up.
    #405452 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Math Notermans
    Math Notermans
    contributor
    intermediate
    advanced
    friend finder
    junior moderator
    advocate
    LUC16 Attendee
    LUC16
    wise owl
    curious george
    106 pts
    @mnotermans5114

One idea might be… create a question with a custom radio button. DO add a new custom image called Jacarta_CS.png..  publish and test… should work i guess…cause it will override the older one. Then remove the question and see what happens next.
    If you share a .pkg i gladly check and test.

Regards,
    Math

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.