Explore the community Forums Lectora Lectora Questions & Answers Exam Results page adds a vertical scroll bar

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of stevehou
    stevehou
    beginner
    intermediate
    curious george
    wise owl
    1 pt
    @stevehou

I am using Lectora 162.2 (Somehow I got dropped from the Lectora update notices).  I create an exam  and have the exam show Exam Results.  I make my Exam Results page the same size as all of my other pages.  In “Edit” view the screen looks like all is well.  When I go to “Run” mode the screen not only has a vertical scroll bar in the “Results” but the entire page has a vertical scroll and expands way beyond the page size I have set.  I would like the Exam Results page to be the same size as all my other pages.  Any thoughts?  Any suggestions?

#394371 Score: 0
    Profile photo of CarlFink
    CarlFink
    beginner
    intermediate
    contributor
    LUC16 Attendee
    wise owl
    curious george
    advanced
    friend finder
    47 pts
    @CarlFink

The Results Page, by design, expands to hold all the data it has to display. You seem to be asking to have it show only the top of the data. I don’t know why you’d want that.

If you want to be sure everything will fit on a standard-sized page you’d have to eliminate a lot of data,  mostly question data (I assume). Or reduce the font size tremendously?

#394389 Score: 0
    Profile photo of stevehou
    stevehou
    beginner
    intermediate
    curious george
    wise owl
    1 pt
    @stevehou

Thanks so much for your feedback.  I understand your point totally, I certainly want all of the results to show.  What I don’t understand is in the menu options under “Appearance”, I have the option to show “Vertical Scroll”.  It would seem to me that the “vertical scroll within the “results” (vs on the entire page) would make it so I can see all results.

I don’t see why the entire page needs to expand and scroll when the “Results” with scroll could get the job done without distorting the entire page. (Attachment)

#394398 Score: 0
    Profile photo of CarlFink
    CarlFink
    beginner
    intermediate
    contributor
    LUC16 Attendee
    wise owl
    curious george
    advanced
    friend finder
    47 pts
    @CarlFink

Oh, that’s easy.

Because the Trivantis developers thought of expanding the page first, so they did that. You want the results in a scrollable frame within a single-size page, right? Request that as a future feature.

#395083 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Jennifer Valley
    Jennifer Valley
    contributor
    beginner
    friend finder
    advanced
    lectora beginner
    verified member
    wise owl
    picture perfect
    curious george
    117 pts
    @jvalley4735

In the Results > Properties, there’s an option in the Appearance group to turn on verticle scroll for the text block.  That way it can stay within the confines of your page.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.