Explore the community Forums Lectora Lectora Questions & Answers Exam results page flashing

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Karen Jones
    Karen Jones
    beginner
    intermediate
    Group Member
    friend finder
    picture perfect
    curious george
    wise owl
    contributor
    @kjones4547

This “course” is just an exam published in HTML5 only – no flash, video, etc.  It is set to go to the Test Results page whether they pass or fail.  From that page, when they select the checkmark, they are then taken to a specific “congratulations” or “Failed page, depending on their score.

The problem is the results page flashes between oversized text boxes and the whole page.  The only way to get out of it is to time your mouse click when it is on the whole page and click the button.  I have attached the AWT file as well as an MP4 showing the issue.

Any idea why this is happening and how I can stop it?

• This topic was modified 3 weeks, 5 days ago by Profile photo of Karen Jones Karen Jones.
    #431603 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Joe Wieloch
    Joe Wieloch
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    contributor
    LUC16 Attendee
    verified member
    wise owl
    LUC17 Attendee
    advanced
    picture perfect
    53 pts
    @wheels

Hi Karen, I just see Windows Explorer in the video, no course. What version of Lectora are you on? If you export to a zip file it will include your publish settings which will help us also. Thanks!

– Joe

#431607 Score: 0
    Karen Jones
    beginner
    intermediate
    Group Member
    friend finder
    picture perfect
    curious george
    wise owl
    contributor
    @kjones4547

I have Inspire 18.1.4.  I have zipped the quiz and uploaded the correct video!

#431660 Score: 0
    Profile photo of tea
    tea
    beginner
    intermediate
    curious george
    friend finder
    wise owl
    picture perfect
    contributor
    3 pts
    @tea

Thanks for the zip file @kjones4547  We’ll try out your title and get back to you

• This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of tea tea.
    #431678 Score: 0
    Profile photo of tea
    tea
    beginner
    intermediate
    curious george
    friend finder
    wise owl
    picture perfect
    contributor
    3 pts
    @tea

Hi @kjones4547 I am able to recreate your issue. I didn’t realize you were publishing offline at first, so I was running in HTML and not seeing the issue.  I’ll open a bug to work with dev, and see if I can narrow this down.

#431687 Score: 0
    Karen Jones
    beginner
    intermediate
    Group Member
    friend finder
    picture perfect
    curious george
    wise owl
    contributor
    @kjones4547

I have seen this in the preview mode, and when I publish it to be offline or in CourseMill.  I first saw it happen on CourseMill, when a customer pointed it out.  I didn’t create the exams, but have looked through the programming and can’t determine why it is doing this.  Thankfully their scores and progress are saved, or I would really have cranky customers and an even more cranky boss.

#431727 Score: 1
    Profile photo of tea
    tea
    beginner
    intermediate
    curious george
    friend finder
    wise owl
    picture perfect
    contributor
    3 pts
    @tea

Karen, the OnShowProcessTest action on your Test Results page is causing this flickering. I removed it and the flickering stopped. I selected the Online Exam object and went to the Behavior ribbon to control going to the correct page in the Test Results chapter.

This post has received 1 vote up.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.