Having the same problem as in another topic. The Exit button works in Lectora. When I publish it in Moodle, the Exit button does not work. I have two pages assigned to a quiz, pass/fail. The exit buttons work in Lectora, but not Moodle. I have Scorm 2.1 selected. Open in New Window, allow scrolling and adjust window size, are also selected. We have other courses where the exit button works (on mouse click, exit, always), but I don’t see any difference in how this course is configured.
I put it up on our LMS to test (SCORM 1.2) and the exit button worked. I failed, of course, but the exit button functioned on all browsers I tested (Edge, IE11, Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Chrome on an Android Galaxy Note.)
Correct, the button is visible, but doesn’t work. I ran the debugger on it and it says it is firing, (along with some other code). The first click, the button pushes “down” and dims for about 2-3 seconds, and then returns to normal and undims without doing anything. Subsequent clicks cause it to dim and return to normal immediately, also with no action occurring. In Lectora, everything works as it should.
Did you publish with the “Open in new window” checkbox checked, or not? Try flipping it.
I tested your file in moodle and can reproduce the issue. I compared the code with one of my courses and can’t find a difference, although my exit button works. You’ve been using Lectora v17.1.1 which is not the best there ever was …
I believe Tim is asking for the AWT file. It is good practice to add it to the exported files (zip) when posting in this forum for assistance so we can see exactly how you set everything up. If you can, zip up the awt and ini and post them.
One thing to mention: I’ve only been on Lectora 17.1.1 for a very very short time before I downgraded to 17.0.6. When I publish your course (with seamless play) and test in moodle, the button works alright.
You need to make sure that the publishing settings in Lectora and the settings of the Scorm activity in moodle match with regards to opening the course in a new window.
It may be a bug in your Lectora version, you might consider either going down to 17.0.6 or up to the latest version 17.1.8.