Explore the community Forums Lectora Online Lectora Online Suggestions Feature Request – My Library Objects and My Media Library

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of kirkisbetter
    kirkisbetter
    beginner
    intermediate
    curious george
    wise owl
    contributor
    6 pts
    @kirkisbetter

Similar to My Titles, I would like to see a My Library Objects and a My Media Library option to make it easier to just get to the items I need and not necessarily have to share them with others.

This post has received 1 vote up.
    #362202 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Jennifer Valley
    Jennifer Valley
    contributor
    beginner
    friend finder
    advanced
    lectora beginner
    verified member
    wise owl
    picture perfect
    curious george
    114 pts
    @jvalley4735

Thanks for sharing your idea!  We’re going to take this into consideration in future versions. Because Lectora Online is designed to be collaborative, we have to look into the pro’s and con’s of private storage. As a reminder,  you can create your own folder in the Share Folder to make it easier to get to your items. Right click on the folder to access the New Folder option and create a subfolder of your own. Or use your personal computer for storage.

#372503 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Joe Wieloch
    Joe Wieloch
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    contributor
    LUC16 Attendee
    verified member
    wise owl
    LUC17 Attendee
    advanced
    picture perfect
    51 pts
    @wheels

Additionally, you can create a private title to store things you use often.

You can have two or more titles open at the same time and can copy and paste resources between the two.

You can drag items from your PC into a title or into the MLO (a lot of people do not know you can do this).

If you want to paste an image or text you have copied to your system clipboard then use the Paste OSC (operating system clipboard) option on the Home ribbon.

I do like the idea of having a personal MLO area, we will kick that around when we redesign that area.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.