December 24, 2013 at 2:27 PM #282901
Since it is Christmas Eve, I thought I would share my wish list for Lectora.
I imagine these have been shared before and it is possible that some of these exist in Lectora but I just haven’t come across them yet. Anyway, here goes…
Style sheets containing paragraph settings
to embed line spacing and space before/space after settings in paragraph styles.
Want to be able to turn on and turn off and modify hanging indents.
Want to be able to add a border to a picture and specify thickness and color
Rotate and Flip Images
Want to be able to rotate and flip images horizontally or vertically
Want to be able to create styles for objects (copy and paste fill and stroke settings)
Adjustable rounding for rectangles
Want to be able to adjust the corner rounding on rounded rectangles
CTRL D to Duplicate
Want to be able to duplicate objects more easily (ctrl D?). It’s way faster than copy and paste when you have a lot to do
Drag to copy
Would love to be able to duplicate by ALT-dragging (like Adobe) or CTRL dragging (like Microsoft)
Be nice to be able to break out the items on a single slide at a time. Kind of like the title explorer but only for one slide. Title explorer contains all slides and all items… maybe a panel that enables you to focus just on current slide
Be able to save and apply various button styles.This post has received 2 votes up.December 24, 2013 at 7:27 PM #286287
Oh, also, I’d like to be able to change the background color of an object as an action (if you fill in the correct answer, the background color of the form field changes to green). I can figure out a sneaky way to do this with creating a separate image behind the form field and change it from pink to green but that is a lot of work for the 30 or so numeric entry fields i need to do.December 26, 2013 at 8:08 PM #286285
Sergey SnegirevMember339 pts@ssneg
Here’s small stuff from a pro developer:
1. Assign custom html names to objects (i.e. edit the existing names).
2. Perform JS actions on GROUPS (i.e. Lectora should add the group name as a data attribute to the published div so I can select it with JQuery later). Right now I can add a CSS class to a number of objects to achieve the same, but I have to manually add/remove classes when I move objects in/out of groups.
3. Highlight objects that have classes added to them in Title Explorer. Right now I have to check every! single! object! to see if it has a class and if that’s the class I want it to have.
And here’s some bigger stuff (guy can dream… but it’s all very doable)
1. AJAX navigation without reloading pages. No flicker! Smooth loading!
2. Preloading of assets instead of slow loading on every page (by the way, I’ll publish a plugin very soon). I want to see a progress bar on first page once, then smooth sailing afterwards.
3. Search in Title (see my signature) – why not do this natively?
4. Toggle sound on and off for the whole title (now I have to create this for every title every time)
5. Support for custom fonts/webfonts – right now this has to be added every time, too.December 26, 2013 at 8:11 PM #286286
Sergey SnegirevMember339 pts@ssneg
@jmortenson 59533 wrote:
Oh, also, I’d like to be able to change the background color of an object as an action (if you fill in the correct answer, the background color of the form field changes to green). I can figure out a sneaky way to do this with creating a separate image behind the form field and change it from pink to green but that is a lot of work for the 30 or so numeric entry fields i need to do.
Also, another wishlist item is being able to edit guides beyond simply clearing and recreating them.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.