Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #262684 Score: 0
    Profile photo of jrwill
    jrwill
    Member
    @jrwill

    Thanks guys I got it to work. I apologize for not providing enough information. Here is the info:I’m using Flash 8 and Lectora 2007. I have a glossary created in flash that relies on dynamic text in Notepad.I added the swf and txt files to the Lectora title. On a help button created in Lectora I attached: launch a program/document and attached the swf file. I published to exe and it works. The glossary pops up in a new window. This way the user can go through the course and search for various terms. This was my problem:My problem before was that I added the swf file into Lectora as an animation and not an external file. The Flash part would populate without the text information.This was my problem:

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.