April 21, 2020 at 1:27 PM #442880
Michelle StoneModerator6 pts@mstone
Welcome to the Trivantis Community!
Before posting to the Trivantis Community Forums, please note that you must be registered, approved, and logged in to your Trivantis Community account. You can confirm that you’re logged in by checking in the upper right-hand side of the screen. When logged in, you will see your name/avatar present with a dropdown menu of forum options (Activity, Profile, Notifications, et cetera).
Please locate the appropriate forum and thread you’d like to submit your question to. We have multiple forums available to help you engage with the knowledgable and helpful members who are able to respond.
- Social Lounge
- Here you can make friends, network, and connect with your fellow members.
- Lectora Online
- Where you can find questions and answers regarding Lectora Online or make product suggestions.
- Ask questions, provide answers, or make product suggestions.
- Ask questions about Lectora Inspire tools or the Lectora platform, provide answers, post product suggestions, information on learning management systems (LMS) integration, share tips and tricks, and discuss web accessibility.
- Learn about the application programming interface (API), ask questions, share answers, or make product suggestions.
First, locate the New Topic button and select it, or simply scroll the bottom of the web page to the Create New Topic in […] section. When posting content, you should ensure that you have both a title and a description. Note: sometimes the title can be hidden due to screen resolution and what browser you are using.
Next, make certain to tick the checkbox, “Follow up on all replies via email.” This feature will send your registered email address a notification each time someone replies to your post.
For community best practices, please refer to our knowledge base article: https://community.trivantis.com/knowledge-base/5-trivantis-community-connect-forum-best-practices/
If you have further questions, we have videos available explaining the major features of the Trivantis Community.
- Top 10 Ways to Benefit the Trivantis Community
- Explore the Trivantis Community
Additionally, we’re happy to schedule a brief meeting with you to discuss the process. Please feel free to reach out if you’d like to have a one-on-one about the Trivantis Community. Thank you for being a part of the community!This post has received 1 vote up.
- Social Lounge
The topic ‘Get Started: How to Post in the Trivantis Community Forums’ is closed to new replies.