Explore the community Forums Lectora LMS Integration Grovo Delta: Problem with drag-and-drop question variables

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Cam Phillips
    Cam Phillips
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    wise owl
    curious george
    contributor
    6 pts
    @_

Hi Everyone,

I’m trying to deploy some courses to Grovo’s new LMS platform, Grovo Delta, and am running into an issue where Lectora’s drag-and-drop questions are unable to report variables back to the LMS.

Lectora’s variables follow this format for the matched pairs:

saveVariable for VarQuestion_1 to [1-3,2-1,3-2]

However on the page where the test is processed, Grovo throws up an error saying it expects the format to be:

[1.A,2.B,3.C]

With the pairs separated by periods rather than hyphens (see attached screenshot).

I’ve raised this with Grovo support, but they’ve pointed me to the SCORM 1.2 standard which does indeed say the pair should be separated with periods.

Is there a way to alter how these pairs are formatted, without using custom code to reformat them after the fact? I feel this may be an issue on their side as these courses worked fine in the previous version of Grovo…

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Cam

Attachments:
    #386888 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Cam Phillips
    Cam Phillips
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    wise owl
    curious george
    contributor
    6 pts
    @_

After a lot of banging my head against the wall, this turned out to be an issue with my files!

Simply deleting and re-adding the Assignable Unit (AU) at the top of the file solved it – the matched pairs then get correctly translated from [1-A,2-B,3-C] to [1.A,2.B,3.C].

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.