Explore the community Forums Lectora Lectora Questions & Answers Has anyone converted their paper Training Forms into Lectora Modules?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Dana Musser
    Dana Musser
    beginner
    intermediate
    junior moderator
    contributor
    friend finder
    LUC16 Attendee
    curious george
    wise owl
    6 pts
    @danam

I am looking at the ability to convert all of the Training Forms that are in paper form into Modules. Currently, the forms are generated through a database that holds all of the current questions used on all forms. It is then configured by another program for viewing and printing. The problem is that this is not interactive which causes an incredible amount of data entry.

I have begun messing with this on my own but would love to hear any solutions you have used.

#288206 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Richard Wendrick
    Richard Wendrick
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    wise owl
    advanced
    curious george
    contributor
    @setarcos

Have you looked into importing a CSV question file?

#288205 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Dana Musser
    Dana Musser
    beginner
    intermediate
    junior moderator
    contributor
    friend finder
    LUC16 Attendee
    curious george
    wise owl
    6 pts
    @danam

@setarcos 62744 wrote:

Have you looked into importing a CSV question file?

Yes. Thank you. That part of it is fine. I just want it to be a bit more than just a bunch of pages with questions. I figured out how to put a percentage page at the end of it that is colorful and gives you a look at how you are doing. I am not happy with the end user experience yet.

In order to have the answers correct with more than just a true or false, I put in multiple choice questions that in turn modify the T/F question. I would like to be able to have one or more “sign-offs” from a Supervisor or Plant Manager to verify competency but I have not figured that out yet either.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.