Explore the community Forums Lectora Inspire Tools Questions & Answers Horizontal parallax scroll css

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Lyndon Lovell
    Lyndon Lovell
    beginner
    intermediate
    curious george
    picture perfect
    wise owl
    @llovell1234

Hi there.

Does anyone know how to insert a simple horizontal parallax scroll (css) into a Lectora course?

I found a vertical parallax scroll css script from this forum which was posted three years ago (and worked perfectly) but nothing since then.

I am also interested in incorporating a background video in parallax scroll as well.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

#396401 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Darrel Somoza
    Darrel Somoza
    contributor
    friend finder
    beginner
    intermediate
    junior moderator
    advanced
    wise owl
    curious george
    209 pts
    @Klaatu

Try Rellax. It seems to work well. If you need a push getting it going let us know.

#396712 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Lyndon Lovell
    Lyndon Lovell
    beginner
    intermediate
    curious george
    picture perfect
    wise owl
    @llovell1234

Thank you, Darrel.

I have been able to get it working, however when I first open the Lectora file it says that it is missing two resources: Resource 7250 and Resource 7251.

Also, I find that I have to amend the html file every time I publish (to html). (I must admin I only just manage to fumble my way through the code as I am not an expert.) Is there a way to change the settings (e.g. number of parallax scrolling objects, the speed and location, etc) inside Lectora itself, without having to manually amend the html code?

Thanks again.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.