Explore the community Forums Lectora Online Lectora Online Questions & Answers HTML pages not loading after export

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Sam Higgins
    Sam Higgins
    beginner
    intermediate
    curious george
    wise owl
    contributor
    1 pt
    @shiggins.9138

At the risk of looking foolish, am I missing something?
    After exporting a title to XML, I can’t seem to get the pages to load in a browser – I just get stuck at the ‘SPP Top Page’, with just the background colour loaded. Media files in the directory can be loaded correctly in the browser. Even after importing working titles and re-exporting them, I still have no luck. Tested on multiple browsers and several computers

In Chrome I get two errors in the console – Uncaught DOMExceptions in the trivantis-pagePlayer.js and trivantis.js files.

In Edge the elements are all locatable using the Inspector but cannot be seen or interacted with

In IE, if Responsive Pages was enabled in the title, some elements appear when the Console/Inspector is open (because scaling), but they have no interaction.

Have I missed something really obvious in setting up the title or when publishing? A very basic example is attached

Thanks in advance

Attachments:
    1. HTMLTest.zip
    #436917 Score: 1
    Profile photo of Sam Higgins
    Sam Higgins
    beginner
    intermediate
    curious george
    wise owl
    contributor
    1 pt
    @shiggins.9138

I have realised the error in my ways and resolved this issue…

This post has received 1 vote up.
    #437257 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Math Notermans
    Math Notermans
    contributor
    intermediate
    advanced
    friend finder
    junior moderator
    advocate
    LUC16 Attendee
    LUC16
    wise owl
    curious george
    125 pts
    @mnotermans5114

@shiggens.9138   It can be helpfull for others to tell what your mistake was, and how you solved it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.