I am previewing in IE11. I also previewed in IE10. On the page, I have a word turned into a hyperlink and then I selected Display Message. In the published version in the past, it just gives a little text box that comes up with my designated verbiage. Now it just gives me a blank screen for any page that contains one of those Display Message hyperlinks. Unfortunately, providing a screen shot wouldn’t help. However, I’ve attached the .pkg file for your review. In this file, it happens on page 2.
I downloaded the course files and experienced the same issue when previewing in Chrome as well. I was able to resolve the issue by removing the pop up hyperlink and faking the functionality. To do this I changed the text to be blue and underlined then added an invisible button. I checked it in preview and as a published HTML file and this fixes the issue. I’ll bring it to the development team to see if this is truly a “bug”. Attaching my version of your files with the button for reference. Let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you for looking into this. I was afraid that this would be the solution. I use that functionality a LOT in my courses. I’ll go back and make the adjustment, but it’s going to be painful. At least I know the problem isn’t just me. 🙂
Thank you again for your help. Please let me know if the development team has any updates.
We have fixed this issue on our hosted servers. We are very sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused, our normal process was interrupted with things more than just the holiday season, and this should not have gone so long unattended.
In order to enable the fix, you must clear your browser cache and then reload Lectora Online.