Explore the community Forums Lectora Lectora Questions & Answers Image Transitions not working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Marcus Rummler
    Marcus Rummler
    @mrummler9685

So the short story is that while I can get an image to transition on to a page, I cannot get it to transition out. The only work around I have is to use a hide action after a time delay but it doesn’t look very neat leaving the page, i.e. no fade action if you know what I mean, the character just disappears.

Any ideas would be awesome!

#299361 Score: 1
    Profile photo of Sergey Snegirev
    Sergey Snegirev
    contributor
    intermediate
    advanced
    friend finder
    lab member
    junior moderator
    advocate
    LUC16
    LUC16 Attendee
    wise owl
    339 pts
    @ssneg

This is exactly how image transitions work. You hide an image, it transitions out. You leave the page, it doesn’t. Lectora moves to the other page immediately.

But you could replace the “go to next page” actions with these two:
    1. Button “Next page” > On click > Hide image1 (with transition)
    2. Button “Next page” > On click > Go to next page > DELAY 2 seconds to allow for the transition to play out.

This post has received 1 vote up.
    #300431 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Marcus Rummler
    Marcus Rummler
    @mrummler9685

Thanks for the support, it’s appreciated!

#303842 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Darin Fennell
    Darin Fennell
    @dfennell5293

I am having the same issue with transitioning out, but do not understand why I have to use “hide image” instead of the transition out option. Perhaps I do not understand the delay in the transition out. Does it mean delay from the beginning of the slide, delay from the beginning of the associated action, delay from the previous slide action?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.