Explore the community Forums Lectora Lectora Questions & Answers Imported PPT Content was Missing under "Preview" Mode

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jing Yu
    Jing Yu
    1 pt
    @jyu5674

I imported a PPT to Lectora to create a scorm-based training. All content looks right under the “Edit” mode. However, after I switched to the “Run” or “Preview” mode, I only saw the background image but missing all the content/buttons.

I did an error checking, which said “Assignable Unit A001 is missing a scored Test or a Modify Variable action for either AICC_Lesson_Status or AICC_Score. You must have at least one of these items somewhere in an assignable unit for AICC/SCORM compliance. This is how the assignable unit can be set as completed within the Learning Management System.”

I am not sure if it’s associate to the problem I just experienced (PPT content missing) or it’s something else that I need to fix. Then, how to fix both problems.

Thanks!

#299462 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Sergey Snegirev
    Sergey Snegirev
    contributor
    intermediate
    advanced
    friend finder
    lab member
    junior moderator
    advocate
    LUC16
    LUC16 Attendee
    wise owl
    333 pts
    @ssneg

Can it be so that the background image covers the content for some reason because it is layered on top of content or has “Always on top” checkbox enabled?

#299472 Score: 1
    Profile photo of Lea Thompson
    Lea Thompson
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    LUC16 Attendee
    Trivantis Support
    verified member
    contributor
    wise owl
    advanced
    7 pts
    @Lea Thompson

It does sound like there’s a layering issue. Is your background image actually placed on the page or is it setup in the “Title Background” options?

The warning about the Assignable Unit is separate. It just means that you’ve selected to publish as a SCORM/AICC course but you haven’t setup a quiz to return a score or manually set the completion variable instead.

This post has received 1 vote up.
    #299473 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Jing Yu
    Jing Yu
    1 pt
    @jyu5674

Thank you guys for your prompt feedback! I tried to reset the layer features as you suggested, sadly, it still remained the same, no buttons and content showed up. The background image seems the actual page but not an image layer. what an experiment! Your thoughts?

#299474 Score: 1
    Profile photo of Trivantis Support
    Trivantis Support
    friend finder
    intermediate
    advanced
    contributor
    junior moderator
    Trivantis Support
    verified member
    wise owl
    curious george
    19 pts
    @Support

It’s really hard to say without seeing the course. Please use the “Submit a support ticket” button on the top-right of the page to send us a copy if you’d like some more help 🙂

#299494 Score: 1
    Profile photo of Jing Yu
    Jing Yu
    1 pt
    @jyu5674

Cool! Will do. Thank you all!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.