Explore the community Forums Lectora Online Lectora Online Questions & Answers Importing multiple images at the same time.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of vinothcse123
    vinothcse123
    @vinothcse123

Good day,

Is there any option in lectora to multiple many images at a time.
    Now am using the import images in lectora to import the images. Its really frustrating for me to import images one by one.

Thanks
    Vinoth

#287872 Score: 1
    Profile photo of Joe Wieloch
    Joe Wieloch
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    contributor
    LUC16 Attendee
    verified member
    wise owl
    LUC17 Attendee
    advanced
    picture perfect
    51 pts
    @wheels

There are a couple of strategies I use for this.

1. If you use Firefox you can select multiple images in the windows file explorer and then drag them onto the content area when a title is loaded in publisher. I am not sure if this works on a Mac but it should. Firefox is the only platform where we currently support drag/drop of media from the operating system (desktop) to the title.

2. You can make a folder in the Media Library Organizer (MLO). The MLO allows you to select multiple images for upload or you can upload a zip file which it will unzip for you into the specified area. Then you can drag/drop or select and insert images from there into your title, this type of drag/drop should work in all browsers.

This post has received 1 vote up.
    #287873 Score: 0
    Profile photo of vinothcse123
    vinothcse123
    @vinothcse123

Am really happy Wheels, Our entire team was not aware of this functionality.
    We just import onebyone.
    I have tried this idea but i have not dropped my image in to the page name. Thats y its not worked.
    Thanks wheels.

#353080 Score: 0
    Profile photo of amanda hetherington
    amanda hetherington
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    curious george
    picture perfect
    wise owl
    contributor
    7 pts
    @ahetherington9113

Thanks so much, I didn’t know this either. I’ve just dragged a bunch of images across to my workspace. Great tip!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.