Explore the community Forums Lectora Lectora Questions & Answers Issue on Lectora 18.2

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #431704 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Naresh K
    Naresh K
    Member
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    curious george
    @Naresh

    Hi All,

    Recently I have updated Lectora 18.1.2 to 18.2,  but some issue finds on lectora 18.2. when take action to show objective will is not showing in Target area..

    For your reference please find the attached screenshot.

    Regards

    Naresh

    Attachments:
    #431801 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Joe Wieloch
    Joe Wieloch
    Moderator
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    contributor
    LUC16 Attendee
    verified member
    wise owl
    LUC17 Attendee
    advanced
    picture perfect
    53 pts
    @wheels

    @naresh thank you for reporting this, you are not alone and we are working on v18.2.1 which will be out very soon and will address this issue.

    #431827 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Bill Miller
    Bill Miller
    Member
    beginner
    intermediate
    advanced
    LUC17 Attendee
    wise owl
    curious george
    contributor
    picture perfect
    1 pt
    @bmiller2465

    Does Trivantis have a workaround for this, or some explanation as to how/why it’s happening so this can be avoided?

    #431971 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Joe Wieloch
    Joe Wieloch
    Moderator
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    contributor
    LUC16 Attendee
    verified member
    wise owl
    LUC17 Attendee
    advanced
    picture perfect
    53 pts
    @wheels

    Hi @bmiller2465

    The workaround would be to revert back to a previous version. I know, no fun!

    In v18.2 we did a major update of the platform libraries, because of this we had to update our build environment. We feel that something in our build environment caused the issue. We took action to ensure that our build environment was correct and cleaned out any old libraries which may have caused a conflict.

    For our v18.2.1 build we have verified with some customers (who experienced the issue) that it is fixed for them.

    This issue did not happen in any of our QA environments as we went through a thorough full regression test on v18.2

    For future releases we are building a list of customers who have agreed to help ensure this issue does not happen again.

    – Joe

    #431980 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Bill Miller
    Bill Miller
    Member
    beginner
    intermediate
    advanced
    LUC17 Attendee
    wise owl
    curious george
    contributor
    picture perfect
    1 pt
    @bmiller2465

    Thanks, Joe (@wheels).

    It was an odd issue, indeed.  It seemed as if the drop list populated, one just couldn’t see the options.  I could click a blank part of the list and it would populate the field, I just couldn’t see what I was choosing.  It also didn’t occur with every object on the same page (it was random).

    I managed to fix the problem for the object on which the error occurred by manipulating the XML of the AWT file manually.  I didn’t know there was another build, so I will update as soon as I can.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.