Explore the community Forums Lectora Lectora Questions & Answers Items Working in Program but Not in LMS

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of BrandiC
    BrandiC
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    curious george
    wise owl
    Group Member
    contributor
    LUC17 Attendee
    1 pt
    @BrandiC

1) I’ve set up a mute/play button in my course and when I preview it everything works correctly; however when I publish it to my LMS (CourseMill) it no longer works.

2) I’ve set up an activity on one page and the next page (activity’s feedback) should pull content from the activity and “bullet” it. In preview mode this works correctly but when I publish to my LMS (CourseMill) it pulls the content but does not bullet it (not a huge issue — I just can’t understand why it works in one and not the other).

Anyone else experience these types of issues, and can provide tips?

#286970 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Ben Pitman
    Ben Pitman
    4 pts
    @benpitman

There are over 30 differences between Lectora’s run or Preview mode and any browser that uses HTML. Go to http://www.eProficiency.com/webStore/ and search for “differences” for a free list.

As to your current problem, not enough info. Would have to see it. Send me the course after zipping it up and I will take a look. If you want, create a second course with just that page and send that. File ribbon > Export > Zip.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.