Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Nick Williams
    Nick Williams
    friend finder
    beginner
    intermediate
    contributor
    wise owl
    curious george
    advanced
    9 pts
    @nwilliams3743

Hi all,

Hoping I don’t get tooo grilled for this newbie question.  I have done a quick search in the forum and a few google searches on how to implement JS into Lectora.  I’ve Completed some of Sergeys tutorials  (http://trivantis.com/blog/using-jquery-lectora-customize-e-learning-courses-part-2/)  however I have no background or experience in JS.

I’m attempting to load a calculator such as http://therockncoder.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/jquery-mobile-calculator.html 

I understand time is precious and I’m not asking to be spoonfed, but can someone please point me in a direction on how to educate myself in loading a JS into Lectora?  If you have the time to explain sure, but if not, what did you find instrumental to your own learning that you could possibly pass on, to point me in the right direction?

What is the easiest/most direct method for adding JS to Lectora courses?  Or is every example completely different from one another?

#314984 Score: 2
    Profile photo of Math Notermans
    Math Notermans
    contributor
    intermediate
    advanced
    friend finder
    junior moderator
    advocate
    LUC16 Attendee
    LUC16
    wise owl
    curious george
    116 pts
    @mnotermans5114

We all were newbies at some point. So dont worry. I added a awt here…
    https://community.trivantis.com/shared-content/calculator-with-maths-math/
    to get you started. Its far from complete…and i do notice some errors when previewing it…but the basics for how to add Javascript to a project are clear inthere…as a starting point to create your own calculator.

After LUC2016 i gladly continue with it, improving it..and clarifying what you want/need.

Kind regards,
    Math

This post has received 2 votes up.
    #315011 Score: 0
    Profile photo of switalba Switalski
    switalba Switalski
    beginner
    intermediate
    advanced
    contributor
    picture perfect
    Group Member
    curious george
    wise owl
    friend finder
    2 pts
    @switalba

Thanks Nick for posting as I too don’t know how to do this yet.  This is why I love this community…so many knowledgeable people as so willing to help.

And Math, you are awesome!

#315149 Score: 1
    Profile photo of Sergey Snegirev
    Sergey Snegirev
    contributor
    intermediate
    advanced
    friend finder
    lab member
    junior moderator
    advocate
    LUC16
    LUC16 Attendee
    wise owl
    335 pts
    @ssneg

Also, I wanted to note that nobody gets grilled for newbie questions here! This is probably the most newbie-friendly community on the internet 🙂

This post has received 1 vote up.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.