Explore the community Forums Lectora Lectora Questions & Answers Lector 12 Images and Question Feedback

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Katie W
    Katie W
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    contributor
    advanced
    picture perfect
    Group Member
    curious george
    wise owl
    @kwisting@mphi.org

[ATTACH=CONFIG]630[/ATTACH]

I’ve been working with Lectora 12 for about a month now and I’ve noticed a few things. One is if I import an image and crop it in Lectora, and then add a border. When I preview in browser the border appears thinner than images that have not been cropped. I’m afraid that if I publish it, that’s how it will appear.

See attached image.

Also, I was wondering if anyone else was having issues customizing feedback for questions. I originally selected the “Enable Feedback option” for a course that I published out for internal review. The reviewers decided they would prefer a customized images as feedback. Therefore, unchecked the “Enable Feedback” option and imported two images that were initially hidden and read Correct and Incorrect. I had no issues using actions like: OnSelectChangeShow_img_Correct, OnShow(Correct)Hide(Incorrect), for Multiple Response and True/False questions. However for all my Multiple Choice questions I’ve had to delete the entire page, and recreate it from scratch for the actions to process and show feedback.

Anyone else noticing either of these?

#287352 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Antje
    Antje
    @Antje

Hi,

I do have exacly the same result on multiple response questions and matchings. Obviously it does work to rebuild the question again, but next day reopen the document – it is the same – the correct answers can not be used in actions with var is correct.

If I enable direct feedback – this feedback is ok – but not the variable in context of actions.

Hope anyone can help!
    Antje

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.