Explore the community Forums Lectora Lectora Questions & Answers Lectora 16 RCD Bug: Table Widths

Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Natalie Parker
    Natalie Parker
    @natparker

I am converting a Lectora 12 title to a responsive one. The PC view contains text boxes, included one with a table created in Lectora. No change needed on horizontal tablet. At horizontal phone, the text box containing the table scaled down, but the table inside stayed the original height and width. I reduced the width of the table to fit the phone. The change is being inherited in all other views. When I fix it at PC view and then have to resize the table in phone  portrait, the table is again resized on the PC view.

In addition, when I resized the table in horizontal phone view, I scaled the font size down from 12 pt to 11 pt. When I double-click on the table to reduce the width, the font and table revert to the original size, and then I can’t easily tell if the table will fit on the page.

PS: The screenshots show bullets organized in a table. Pretend the table has other content. I am testing the conversion process, and we will be using tables for other content.

#303205 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Jennifer Valley
    Jennifer Valley
    contributor
    beginner
    friend finder
    advanced
    lectora beginner
    verified member
    wise owl
    picture perfect
    curious george
    117 pts
    @jvalley4735

When you view the text box position and size details can you tell me (or show with a picture) if the position is blue, green, or orange when you view it for PC, phone, and tablet?  The labels specifically spell out if the properties are being overridden correctly.

Blue label : the property is overridable, but has not been overridden. It is receiving
    standard RCD inheritance.

Green label : the property is overridable and has been overridden on the tablet. Changes to this property on the desktop view will not be applied on the tablet or phone.

Orange label : the property is overridable and has been overridden on the phone. Changes to this property on the desktop or tablet will not be applied on the phone.

If possible, a copy of your files would be helpful. If you’re not comfortable sharing them publicly please feel free to email them to me at jennifer.valley@trivantis.com

#303658 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Natalie Parker
    Natalie Parker
    @natparker

Hi Jennifer. I sent you the files. Did you receive them?

#315330 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Vikas Jain
    Vikas Jain
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    @vjain8465

Hi Jennifer,

Is there any updates on this? I am trying to convert my course v11.3 to 16 and facing same issue.

Regards,

Vikas

#387501 Score: 0
    Profile photo of jcs315
    jcs315
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    curious george
    wise owl
    contributor
    2 pts
    @jcs315

Has this been corrected in Lectora 17.1? I’m having the same issue. My text boxes are orange.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.