Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Arja Sipola
    Arja Sipola
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    @ArjaC

I just updated my Lectora to 6.1 version. When I preview my title all buttons disappear and only this text is shown <1 id=”button74″ title=”” alt=”” class=”59″>. It happens in Lectora preview and in browser preview also. What’s wrong? Do anyone have that same problem?

#310791 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Jennifer Valley
    Jennifer Valley
    contributor
    beginner
    friend finder
    advanced
    lectora beginner
    verified member
    wise owl
    picture perfect
    curious george
    114 pts
    @jvalley4735

Are you able to share your files? I’d like to try and reproduce the issue.  If your not comfortable or able to share it on this thread you can email me at jennifer.valley@trivantis.com.  Your file will only be seen by myself and members of our support or development staff.  If the file is too large to be shared via email I suggest the free service at wetransfer.com.

#310987 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Arnold Biermann
    Arnold Biermann
    beginner
    intermediate
    @pessoa

I have the same issue. Find attached:
    – a word document with screenshots of the issue
    – and a zip archive with a title demonstrating the issue

#311079 Score: 1
    Jennifer Valley
    contributor
    beginner
    friend finder
    advanced
    lectora beginner
    verified member
    wise owl
    picture perfect
    curious george
    114 pts
    @jvalley4735

We’ve heard from support and the development team.  Unfortunatly this is a known issue but a fix will be coming out shortly.  Please let me know if you have any questions and I’ll do my best to answer them.

So we have identified the issue you are experiencing. We now use decimal places for some of the button attributes. Being that your region uses commas instead of periods for the decimals, it is using commas in the HTML code and that is causing issues with the browser reading it correctly. To get around the issue, if you go into your Windows control panel, look for regions and switch your decimals over from commas to periods, then it will correct the issue. This is only needed when you are publishing your course out. Anyone who views the content will not need to do this. You can change your setting back to using commas as soon as your complete your publishing process, or when viewing in run or preview mode.

Our developers are aware of the issue and it will be corrected in one of maintenance updates. I apologize for the inconvenience and we hope to get the issue resolved quickly.

This post has received 1 vote up.
    #311426 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Ingo Olf
    Ingo Olf
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    @iolf6788

Thank you for taking care of what imho is not an inconvenience but a serious bug
    that essentially renders Lectora useless. I don’t want to seem impatient, but could
    you please fix this _asap_?
    Fiddling around with my OS’s locale (DE in my case) is nothing I want to see myself
    doing for too long. After all, these changes affect everything else on my system. —
    Thanks again. I appreciate your support :o)

#311641 Score: 1
    Jennifer Valley
    contributor
    beginner
    friend finder
    advanced
    lectora beginner
    verified member
    wise owl
    picture perfect
    curious george
    114 pts
    @jvalley4735

I believe the developers were able to find a resolution and are testing it.  It will come out with the 16.1.1 release which isn’t schedule quite yet.  So short answer is soon.

#311688 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Arnold Biermann
    Arnold Biermann
    beginner
    intermediate
    @pessoa

Thanks for the update. I moved back to Lectora 16.0.2 and will install the new version as soon as 16.1.1 is available.

#313441 Score: 0
    Profile photo of Aleksandar Dimitrievski
    Aleksandar Dimitrievski
    beginner
    intermediate
    friend finder
    @adimitrievski8582

Can you tell me how to switch  decimals over from commas to periods, i don’t understand how to make that. Can you tell me, step by step, or with pictures to better understand. Please.

#313453 Score: 1
    Profile photo of Tim K
    Tim K
    contributor
    beginner
    intermediate
    advanced
    friend finder
    junior moderator
    advocate
    wise owl
    curious george
    Group Member
    307 pts
    @timk

In Windows 10 (english)
    Tim

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.